I saw this on Alexis Kletjian‘s site and thought it might be fun thing to do on a Friday. The 20 questions are originally from Marie Claire’s interview with Sarah Jessica Parker. Here goes nothin’…
1. What brings you the greatest joy? Being with my family. I’m a homebody at heart!
2. What are your vices? Fashion magazines, particularly Lucky and InStyle.
3. What is on your nightstand? Nothing too exciting. A bkr water bottle and Badger sleep balm.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I don’t know if this is a talent, but I have a very good memory.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Shoes and handbags. I refuse to buy cheap ones!
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? To live on her own for at least a year.
7. What makes you laugh? I love to read “Damn You Autocorrect” submissions when I need a pick-me-up.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I have a green thumb and grow my own herbs every year.
9. What is on your bucket list? My 60 before 30 list has a lot of my “bucket list” items, but I really want to take a trip to Iceland to whale watch, see the volcanos, and visit the geothermal beaches and hot springs!
10. What is on your feet right now? Tory Burch Caroline flats.
11. How did you make your first dollar? I found a $50 bill on the floor of an A&P supermarket on Cape Cod when I was about 2 years old.
12. What superstition do you believe in? You can’t tell anyone your birthday candle wishes!
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? I work from home, so probably jeans or yoga pants.
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My dad sent me a new camera, which was very unexpected!
15. What is on your liquor shelf? Bombay Sapphire, Monkey 47 gin, and St. Germain.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? A Keurig, a Vitamix, an espresso machine, and my husband’s mail.
17. What would you never leave home without? My Karen Walker sunglasses and iPhone.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? Casablanca. Oh, what he did for love!
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Someone with great stories–perhaps someone who has lived in exotic places or traveled around the world.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? Just go for it! There are so many things we miss out on because we are afraid.